Experienced lighting specialist
Location Handelsstraat 19,
Type of contract Full-time
Contact Jolien Masscheleyn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within the sales team you are responsible for the for the design, calculation and visualization of lighting concepts. This for high-end residential projects in Belgium and abroad.
- Based upon your lighting plan, you can make a complete lighting file with an additional quotation.
- You are responsible for the projects from A to Z and this together with our business developers.
- You work closely together with your sales colleagues and report to the inside sales manager.
wanted: someone …
- enthusiastic and passionate about lighting and design
- curious, who spontaneously learns about the latest developments
- optimistic, keen on team spirit, but also able to work autonomousl
- who delivers high-quality work at every stage with an eye for detail
- who works in a planned and organized way and likes to think outside of their own field of expertise
- who can handle time management and easily sets priorities.
- You have a degree in interior design or lighting consultancy or have accumulated relevant experience in a similar role.
- You have experience working with Dialux EVO and Autocad.
- You are efficient, organized and can work well independently.
- You have a passion for lighting, interior design and architecture.
what we offer
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home because of the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that likes to challenge the status qua and a team that wants to inspire you to do your job with passion. With a good work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.
Other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Jolien on +32 58 23 00 22 or via email@example.com.