Location Veurne, Belgium (HQ)
Type of contract Full-time
Contact Jolien Masscheleyn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within the sales team you are responsible for the for the design, calculation and visualization of lighting concepts. This for high-end residential projects in Belgium and abroad.
- Based upon your lighting plan, you will make a complete lighting file with an additional quotation.
- You are responsible for the projects from A to Z and this together with our business developers.
- You work closely together with your sales colleagues and report to the inside sales manager.
wanted: someone …
- with strong administrative skills and a commercial feeling
- enthousiastic and passionate about lighting and interior design
- curious, willing to learn about innovations and new developments
- optimistic, who is keen on team spirit, but can also work autonomously
- Prior Dialux EVO experience is not a requirement.
- Knowledge of Autocad is a plus but can also be taught.
- You are efficient, organized and can work independently.
- You have a passion for lighting, interior design and architecture.
what we offer
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home because of the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that likes to challenge the status qua and a team that wants to inspire you to do your job with passion. With a good work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.
Other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Jolien on +32 58 23 00 22 or via email@example.com.