Business Developer DACH
Type of contract Fulltime
Contact Jolien Masscheleyn firstname.lastname@example.org
- As business developer DACH you are responsible for approaching high-end (interior) architects, building owners and installers within the DACH countries.
- You introduce our products to them and encourage them to absorb our innovations to the maximum.
- Establishing smooth contact with the target group is what you do. And you build healthy long-term relationships.
- Your charisma and the right questioning ensure that you obtain relevant project information to best help stakeholders.
- Independently and as part of a team, you get down to work. You will report to the sales manager.
wanted: someone …
- driven to enthuse the target group about our products.
- who is proactive and wants to make progress.
- who learns quickly and knows how to win over customers on the basis of substantive added value.
- who takes care of the administration with a smile.
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills in German.
- Strong commercial competencies.
- Organised and independent person with a nose for negotiation.
- Feeling for lighting, interior design and architecture is a plus.
- Someone with experience in a similar business development role is an asset.
what we offer
- A company where you will quickly feel at home due to the warm working atmosphere and where ambition comes first. You work within a team that wants to inspire you to tackle your job with passion.
- An independent and challenging position with responsibilty
- You get a competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge, skills and experience, along with a car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop and other necessary tools.
- The result-oriented bonus ensures that your efforts are directly rewarded.
Do not hesitate to contact Jolien Masscheleyn via +32 58 23 00 22 or via email@example.com.