Type of contract Full-time
- The development of software and electronic systems are central to your job.
- As ‘R&D electronics engineer’ you are responsible for developing new, smart products concerning lighting, sensors and communication networks.
- You are a member of the R&D team and work together with colleagues as a team to strengthen and expand the product portfolio.
- You will get to work testing new products or software in the lab or at pilot projects on site.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in electronics or ICT.
- You also have knowledge of sensors, lighting and actuators and specifically their control.
- You have experience with common toolchains and development environments (VS Code, GCC,…).
- You actively think across disciplines about product and software improvements.
- Furthermore, you can follow up your projects in a structured way and critically evaluate them according to the requirements package.
- Finally, you are a dynamic person and a team player.
what we offer
- A company where you will quickly feel at home due to the warm working atmosphere and where ambition comes first. You work within a team that wants to inspire you to tackle your job with passion.
- An challenging position with responsibility and possibility to learn and grow.
- You get a competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge, skills and experience.
Do not hesitate to contact us via +32 58 23 00 22 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.