Embedded Software Engineer
Type of contract Full-time
- As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing, documenting and testing embedded software components. You will do this in close cooperation with our electrical and mechanical engineers. You’ll develop new software for both prado and rond products according to the release process.
- You validate software specifications with R&D and product management.
- You are responsible for the conceptual construction of software architecture
- You develop software modules
- You validate the software according to the appropriate methodology.
- For each software development, you develop the appropriate validation method in parallel.
- You ensure appropriate documentation and communication so that cooperation with colleagues runs smoothly.
- You also analyse software problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- You work under the supervision of an experienced colleague.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (computer sciences, electronics) and have an interest in developing embedded software.
- You have knowledge of software development processes, software specification and validation.
- You are interested in product development from concept phase to validation.
- Prior experience within the development of embedded software is a big plus.
- You are communicative and critical and have a sense of responsibility in terms of product, team and process.
what we offer
- A company where you will quickly feel at home due to the warm working atmosphere and where ambition comes first. You work within a team that wants to inspire you to tackle your job with passion.
- An challenging position with responsibility and possibility to learn and grow.
- You get a competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge, skills and experience.
Do not hesitate to contact us via +32 58 23 00 22 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.