Location Veurne, Belgium (HQ)
Type of contract Full-time
- Within the marketing team you are responsible for graphic design.
- You work out ideas graphically in cooperation with the team. Through strong content creation you help strengthen the identity of prado and you determine how our brand should be presented visually.
- Your visual skills come into action when thinking out and designing mailings, online (website, social media) and offline deliverables, technical manuals, business cards, stickers, flyers, leaflets …
- You are also responsible for photo- and videography.
- In consultation with the marketing manager, you organise shoots internally and/or externally and you manage all visual content. This mainly concerns product and project photography and occasionally event images or photos of employees.
- You take care of internal and/or external video content in function of the communication planning.
- You communicate with external suppliers in consultation with the marketing manager.
- Finally, you support the marketing team in other tasks, such as:
- Keeping the website up-to-date.
- Preparing fairs and events.
- You work closely together with your marketing colleagues and report to the marketing manager.
wanted: someone …
- enthusiastic and passionate about the digital world.
- curious, who spontaneously learns about the latest developments.
- optimistic, who is keen on team spirit, but can also work autonomously.
- who delivers high-quality work at every stage with an eye for detail.
- who works in a planned and organized way and likes to think outside of their own field of expertise.
- who can handle time management and easily sets priorities.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or some years of relevant experience that you can demonstrate.
- You have knowledge of photo- and videography.
- You have knowledge of design software such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Première and you can easily work with MS Office. Knowledge of HTML/CMS and Keyshot is a plus.
what we offer
- A wide variety of marketing challenges with a lot of freedom.
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home because of the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that wants to inspire you to do your job with passion. With a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Hanne Dewaele via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 58 23 00 22.